my instagram

Sunday 16 January 2011

Jade is back!


This picture, which I like the most tonight. 
I feel like we're so happy in that moment. 
Can you feel that?

Time flies, we're 20 years old already. 
One more year.... we can marriage! 

I can't believe that....


She is beautiful, right?
I'm envy that her skin is so white now.... 
haiz.....

When can I be like this?


Oops... I looked like a burger face. 
However, I still like this photo! xixi

We were chatting and laughing in penthourse...
That feeling is damn nice. 
After I step into college life...
No one can chat with me like them. 
They are my sistar, 
I hope I think ... we can be friends forever.
:D

*******************

From now, I want to try to type blog by english!
I know my english is broken...
but I think that is a way I can improve my english!
So, I will add oil. 
  
The End.


Today Visitor ^.^

Definition List

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers


blogger template by lovebird