my instagram

Tuesday 18 January 2011

17.1.11


I'm so sorry my mum... 
Because I bought the purse again. >.<'''
Please forgive me. Wahaha... 
I dunno why... 
I like to buy purse, 
When I was 13 years old till now...

I like this purse.. 
Its quality feels like very nice and it worth me to buy it. 
Actually I have decided to have a Carlo Rino's purse, 
but as the price is too high... 
so I didnt buy it. 

However, this one is really nice. 
I'm planing that buy one more for my mum. 
How do you think? 
Is it a nice gift? 

*****************************************
Haiz...
Why I haiz again? 
Because of quizzes are coming! 
Oops.... Headache! >.<'''
I hope I can do well this time. 
Every quiz is so important... 
 Add oil girl. 

The End.

1 comment:

❤yi min❤ said...

ofcourse buy one more for your mum lar~then she will not scold u liao lor~

Today Visitor ^.^

Definition List

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers


blogger template by lovebird