my instagram

Friday 11 March 2011

Assignment (=3=)''

I have a lotsa lotsa assignments recently.. 
This time, I have many parts need to type many words in English by myself. 
Phew.. I hope I can overcome it. 

I need to pass up  my Statistic assignment few hours later. 
Hopefully, this time my groupmate Wallace is a kinda nice guy. 
This is our first time cooperation,
I think this may be ours last time too. *sigh
However, thanks for your helping and dedication in this assignment. 

I'm really worrying about Statistic, 
although I had been teaching this subject during secondary school 
but I still cannot do it well. 
I can't get the reason .. *sigh again.. 
I had done the exercises before exam more than three times.. 
However, when I were facing the exam paper I got empty in my useless brain. 

Next week will be a terrible week.. 
coz... 
I have a quiz on Monday, 
 thursday, I need to pass up marketing group assignment and have a quiz of marketing as well.
The last, Friday, cts quiz. 
=S

T~T
this is college life.. 
I'm "loving" it damn much.

Oh ya,
is the time to get sleep..
bye my dear blog. 



2 comments:

Bendley Fu said...

I've seen an improvement here. LOL!!

Cassie 茜茜·刘凯茜 said...

I'm glad to get your compliment. :D

Today Visitor ^.^

Definition List

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers


blogger template by lovebird